Just Commercials Warranty Guarantee for parts you can trust.
Quality used auto spares start with Just Commercials
Here at Just Commercials, we have made a name as Sydney’s largest provider of high quality, premium second-hand and reconditioned auto parts.
With over thirty years experience in buying genuine auto parts, we have refined our process to hand-select our stock from the highest quality sources. And because our stock of second-hand auto parts are chosen on a needs-basis, we’re able to guarantee the quality and be generous on our warranty offers.
Three-Month, Unlimited Kilometre Warranty Guarantee
Standard Warranty: 3 months
Silver Warranty: 6 months parts and labour
Gold Warranty: 12 months parts and labour
Platinum Warranty: Lifetime parts and labour
Our team of trained staff will personally inspect each spare part we sell. Where possible, mechanical parts are test driven - or bench tested in the case of reconditioned engine parts. It’s this kind of commitment to quality that allow Just Commercials to offer a three-month, unlimited kilometre, parts warranty on all used and spare mechanical parts. We’re also more than happy to discuss extended or discounted warranties when you’re purchasing from us. This shows we have confidence in our products.
Just Commercials Warranty Terms
Just Commercials are leading the way with high-quality genuine used and recycled parts. Our methods to source, dismantle, test and prepare our parts for sale are rigorously monitored and controlled at every step - so you get a part that sees your vehicle getting the job done for years to come. Despite this commitment, should an issue arise, the full nature of our warranty is as follows:
- We offer a 3 month unlimited kilometre parts warranty on all used mechanical parts. (Extended or discounted warranties may be negotiated at point of sale.)
- Warranty will be void if part is dismantled or tampered with. Any part returned under warranty is to be complete or as sold.
- All claims are to be made to us accompanied by the receipt. Any repairs carried out without our written consent will be the customer’s responsibility.
- Goods not required or wrongly supplied parts must be returned within 14 days of sale for a full refund. (Freight cost will be at the customer’s expense if goods are no longer required, and a restocking fee will apply.)
- We will not accept returns on cut sections or specially ordered parts.
- We will not be held responsible for any consequential loss or damage, loss of income or down time due to the failure of any part sold.
- Engines are sold as long bare. Any accessories, manifolds or wiring, if fitted are not covered by the warranty and may not fit your model. We recommend the use of your existing accessories.
- We will not cover any claim that is caused by any of the following: incorrect or insufficient fluids or oils; overheating or heat tab removed; improper installation or application; accident damage, overloading or misuse; unauthorised repairs or failing to properly maintain.
- In the event of any early signs of malfunction it is the customers responsibly to cease operation and report the problem to us. Failure to do so may cause consequential damage and void any warranty.
- In the event of any dispute, a mutual third party may be obtained to adjudicate the claim.
- We will not be responsible for any verbal or implied representation.
- Limit of liability shall not exceed the original purchase price of goods sale.